DURA-LIFT Nail-In Rubber Garage Door Bottom Seal for Wood Doors
This 100% EPDM, high-quality,DURA-LIFT rubber bottom seal has superior bounce back and flexibility compared to traditional seals that use PVC plastic. Keep your garage dry, comfortable and clean by preventing rain, wind, dust, leaves and pests from entering under the garage door. Save money and reduce your energy consumption by keeping heated and cooled air from escaping.
- 100% DURABLE RUBBER: made with EPDM rubber, this high-quality, shock-absorbing seal holds its elasticity, shape, and structure 5x longer than typical vinyl seals, which tend to flatten and crack within a few years
- KEEP UNWANTED ELEMENTS AND PESTS OUT: seal your garage against rain, snow, wind, and dust as well as rodents, insects, and other unwelcome wildlife from entering under the garage door
- SUPERIOR WEATHERABILITY: provides long-term resilience against extreme hot and cold temperatures (-60°F to +290°F) and maintains its physical properties substantially longer than vinyl seals
- REDUCE ENERGY COSTS YEAR-ROUND: helps maintain a consistent temperature in the garage so that less energy is used heating and cooling your home by tightly sealing your door
- UNIVERSAL WOOD DOOR BOTTOM SEAL: simply nail the bottom seal to the bottom of your wooden garage door